• Perfect location (right across street from the monastery) for exploring this beautiful town
• Common areas and bar are very classic and maintained nicely
• Friendly front desk staff
• Street noise all night long (including hotel staff emptying bins around 2am)
• Small rooms with low ceilings on top floor (had to bend over just to get to closet and desk)
• Extremely hard beds
• Had to pay 10€ deposit for the TV remote. No TV channels in English.
• The hotel food was consistently awful at breakfast, lunch and dinner. Straight from cans or frozen, and not prepared well. Wait staff is overworked.
- Free Wifi