“Nice location for early access to Barajas Airport”

AC Hotel Coslada Aeropuerto
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Coslada
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on 2 occasions. The staff was very friendly, and helpful. The room was clean and neat. No frills but all you could need for a good nights sleep. We were picked up at the airport when we dropped off a rental, and taken to the airport to catch a flight. They were very efficient and it was a very nice experience.

Room Tip: ask for rooms facing airport. Very entertaining to see the planes come in so close.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
accoslada, Manager at AC Hotel Coslada Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Guest,

We would primarily like to thank you for choosing to stay at Ac Hotel Coslada Airport.

We note with pleasure that your experience at Ac Hotel Coslada Airport was a great one.

Thank you for your feedback and also for your recommendation.

With best regards,

Ac Hotel Coslada-Airport by Marriott

Reviewed July 9, 2014

The hotel is in an industrial area. don't even think about walking around outside. The hotel food is decent and you can get with a drink in the lobby. The thing that irked me was after waiting for the shuttle to pick us up we were told it stopped at 9pm. The taxi costs 26 euro for a ten minute ride. And shuttles in the morning to the airport start at 7:30, another 26 euros. Is this an aero puerto hotel who job is to get me to and from the airport on time? The money for the taxi service added to the online hotel rate is no bargain. The online complaints should have been obvious to me, but wondering why the hotel hasn't addressed them?

Room Tip: The rooms are modern and nice. issues are with convenience aspects of staying here.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
accoslada, Director General at AC Hotel Coslada Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Simi C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within Marriott.

We take great pride in ensuring our guest’s satisfaction. Unfortunately, we did not meet your or our own expectations. Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit.
First of all, We would want you to accept our best apologies in the name of AC hotels by Marriott.

Secondly, we would also want you to know that in AC Hotels we try every day very hard to give our customers the best service, offering and providing the highest possible customer satisfaction. Despite this fact, as any other company taking care of a service business, not every time our efforts matches customer expectations.
Due to this, we are again, deeply sorry.

Regarding your comments about to use our shuttle service, as indicated in our web page, This Free service “On Request” is held from Monday to Friday and requires an advance booking. I regret any inconvenience we have caused, if I inform you that shuttle service offered by our hotel , as well information on our website is available upon reservation and availability of places.

In our web, hotel site , and fact sheet , you can see in diferents pages our services.

This information is always visible on the website, from our hotel we do not have access to make changes.
On the other hand the service is always on request, so it is necessary to book in advance , if you no have reservation, we can not guarantee this free service.
The Front desk department, always informs that this service is subject to availability of places and times and always alert to all customers that this free service does not work on holidays, weekends and August.
We can ensure that our wishes only seek to do the best work for the sole purpose of facilitating the stay to our customers and help on anything they might need.

Nobody likes to hear complaints, but we are absolutely sure that feed backs as this one helps us to improve and grow up.
We can't fix the last trip, but we would like to be a good remember the next one.

Once more, all the staff apologize for the situation and we appreciate your comments, because they help us to improve in the future.

I remain at your disposal for any question that you need.
Thank you very much for choosing Ac Hotels By Marriott.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This hotel was a bit of a disappointment. The location is in a scary, inconvenient area, and my taxi driver had never heard of it in spite of the proximity to the airport. You cannot walk to anything from the hotel and in fact it seemed dangerous to go outside on foot. Upon arrival, I learned the room service has cold food only on the weekends and that the free airport shuttle (my reason for booking the hotel) only runs Monday to Friday (and I was there on a Sunday).

In spite of this, the staff was extremely pleasant. I had a very early flight the next morning and needed to be to the airport by 5am. When I was asking for a wake up call, the front desk manager offered a complimentary ride with one of their security staff, which I really appreciated. It sounded like taxis may be hard to get at that hour.

The room was decent enough but overall this hotel was a disappointing experience for what I've come to expect from the Marriott brand.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
accoslada, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Coslada Aeropuerto, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Hello! thank you for your time, we appreciate your feedback!!! It is true that the hotel is in an industrial area, so we have not a charming view of the city, but is far away to be dangerous. The great thing is that we are very close to the airport.
Also, we are pleased to inform to our customers, if they ask at the front desk, the best way to move around and how they can get the train station (only 5 minutes walking) that goes to city center each 5 minutes.
I am not sure, why the taxi driver didn't know where we are, I ensure you we are receiving passengers in taxi every days... And of course they pick up customer during nights is possible if we order it, but we like to support our customers always we have the chance, this time, giving an extra service to the airport.
We hope to see you in a future!!
Regards,

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Chose this hotel due to its proximity to the airport, but there was no indication of an airport shuttle at the airport. So we took a taxi, but the taxi driver didn't know it & took us somewhere else. Found out there is no airport shuttle on weekends, even though the website doesn't specify that, and the spa/fitness center was closed for the weekend too. It was fortunate that the restaurant wasn't closed because we couldn't have walked or used anything other than a taxi to get anywhere for dinner. Restaurant food was good and service very pleasant. Front desk staff was pleasant too, but overall, she was the messenger for an establishment that did not measure up to the Marriott brand.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I have just returned from Spain and needed a room near the airport for a flight the next morning. I arrived into Madrid at the main train station, and google maps suggested I take the C2 commuter rail to a stop near the hotel, and walk the rest of the way. DO NOT WALK, get a Taxi the walking route is a very busy road.

The hotel is a larger hotel with well appointed rooms and air conditioning that works very well. The entire property was well maintained and very clean. I found the bed to be very comfortable to sleep in. I was expecting airport noise, but was pleased that there was very little.

It has a restaurant and bar the prices were reasonable, much better than I had expected.

Most of the staff was bilingual, and very polite and helpful.

WIFI in the main areas was great the rooms the signal strength was low, this could just have been my room..

The room price was reasonable. It does offer a breakfast option, but IF YOU HAVE A FLIGHT BEFORE 10AM DO NOT BUY IT, breakfast is not served until 7ish, they do put out cold coffee and fruit for those who have to leave early, but for the price for breakfast you are better off buying something at the airport.

Shuttle must be reserved. I expected this and did so at check in. The driver was prompt and the shuttle was clean. The trip to the airport is less than 15 min.

Next time I travel through Madrid and need a hotel near the airport I would stay here again, I just will not purchase the breakfast option.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We stayed here on a Saturday night for a Sunday morning flight. We saw on their website that they did not offer the free airport shuttle on weekend but if you called they would provide the service at no charge. So we called and the assured they would provide transportation. However when we arrived they said no they would not provide this nor would they provide breakfast for us(I'm lifetime platinum with Marriott). The lobby was dirty. I tripped over the rug and and when I folded it back flat a dust cloud came out. The room was ok. When we left in the morning the hotel staff was hanging outside the front door smoking with the door open, so the whole lobby smelled of cigarette smoke. Definitely do not recommend.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank traveltroutfisherman
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The rooms were spotless clean and walking distance within the nearby train station which connects to Madrid Central Station. The Hotel Staff were very helpful and kind. The Breakfast Buffet was very good. Also, the hotel provides airport shuttle. Overall: 5 Stars

Room Tip: Advisable to have breakfast buffet at the hotel as the nearby breakfast restaurants were not upto th...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank J G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coslada
Airport / Barajas
Hilton Madrid Airport
Hilton Madrid Airport
#88 of 441 in Madrid
NH Villa de Coslada
#1 of 2 in Coslada
Airport / Barajas
Tryp Madrid Alameda Aeropuerto Hotel

Been to AC Hotel Coslada Aeropuerto? Share your experiences!