$92
$64
  • Restaurant
Hostal Goyma III(San Fernando de Henares)
$61
  • Restaurant
$135
$109
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Hostal Goyma(San Fernando de Henares)
$55
$64
$56
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $75/night.

Tryp Madrid Airport Suites(Madrid)
$61
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

Hotel Nuevo Boston(Madrid)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Axor Feria Hotel(Madrid)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Bar/Lounge
$87
All reviewsa marriott rewards memberfree shuttleshuttle service to the airportmadrid airportamerican hotelsmorning flightlong layovergreat airport hotelnext morningrestaurant downstairsnice clean hotelan overnight stayroom service israil stationrooms are biglobby areaone night stay
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We chose this hotel because we had stayed at another AC Hotel in Granada, Spain, which by the way was magnificent. To our surprise the staff was mean. We ended a ten-day road trip around the southern coast of Spain, then Lisbon, ending in Madrid where we needed a place near the airport, to catch our flight back early in the morning. When we made the reservation, the website stated that the hotel provided complimentary transportation, but turns out that they didn't on the weekends, which was not stated on the website. Since our flight was on saturday, we had to arrange our own transportation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2013

To all reviewers complaining about dark corridors, weekend shuttles, closed restaurant on Sundays etc...understand it's a hotel near an airport when means it caters for travellers and not holiday makers. The location is because it's an airport hotel hence the industrial area around.
I used this having moved from a centre Madrid location as I had an early flight. Shuttle was arrange just for me at 0700. Service was great. Food served was good, it does what it says on the tin. Yes there is some plane noise but it's an airport hotel in case I have not said so.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank emeles
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I liked this hotel. The rooms were clean and modern. This hotel suits the business traveler that needs to be closer to the airport and not interested in site seeing. It is clustered with many American hotels in what looks like an industrial park. It is one of the few hotels in the Madrid airport area that does offer a shuttle service. However, it is VERY limited and you should call ahead to see what times and when it runs. It does not run late at night and you should make an appointment when you check in. It does not run frequently. One left at 7 am and the next one ran at 8:15 am. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful.
Oh, by the way, the pillows that are on the bed are hard and have nothing natural in them. I like a soft pillow and would like a down or down-like pillow. I am not sure if you can get a down-like pillow upon request but do know that the pillows that are on the bed are hard IKEAish cheap pillows.
All in all. Instead of two 25 Euro cab rides I only had to pay for only one because I took the shuttle in the morning (it was too late to catch the shuttle when I arrived). I also used my Marriott rewards points for this stay (it only was 10,000 points) . So this hotel worked for me.

Room Tip: Call the hotel about shuttle service before arriving. If you are particular about pillows, you will not like their standard pillow. If you are a Marriott rewards member this is a great value for your points.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I arrived on a Sunday and was told that the restaurant was closed and I had to drive to a supermarket to find some food. The hotel is well kept, relatively quiet although you do hear airplanes come and go. The room is clean with a good bathroom supplies. You even get a shoe shiner. The restaurant, once open, does offer pretty good food. If you have a car, you can drive to the airport in less than 10 minutes. Also quite easy to drive to Madrid downtown. If you want something close to the airport and you have a car, it's not a bad choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This hotel had the perfect location for us as we flew into Madrid and we were heading back out the next morning on another flight to Oviedo. We stayed in August and the hotel website said the shuttle would not be available however, we did not realize that this meant no other service would be available; no restaurant, no food service at all. They do have this little market so they kept telling us that was available 24/7 and they had cookies in the lounge which were stale and sat out overnight. The room smelled like smoke even though it was a none smoking room I believe since the employees smoke outdoors near the vents. Also, wifi is only free in the lobby but not in you're room no matter what you had to pay - so much for marriott rewards, status or business travelers. The staff was very rude and abrupt and basically pointed and laughed saying too bad with each questions I asked. The cab fare back to the airport cost me twice as much when the hotel arranged it vs. the rate I had paid hailing my own cab. Proceed with caution - this hotel is not a Marriott quality hotel it is worse then a Motel 6 - since the hallways don't even have lights on! If you can walk in the dark and pack your own snacks then give it a try.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple