It's not that all service is bad, for instance room service and house keeping are excellent, but service at the beach bar was quite bad and at Alia Brasserie service was just awful.
Also, I had the hotel arrange my transfer from the airport which they did but the person who picked me up - he introduced himself as Nikos - spent the entire journey yelling into his mobile: 40 minutes of angry shouting! Next time I think I'll be arranging my own transport.
The room was great though - big and comfy, large bathroom - almost as big as the bedroom. The room had a walk in closet and a balcony with sun lounger, table and two chairs.
The grounds are well maintained and beautiful, the beach is clean and the sea very clear and warm.
I would seriously consider returning if they sort out the service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique place to be!The legendary atmosphere of Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is enhanced by contemporary surroundings and spectacular views of the Saronic Gulf. Guest rooms and suites delight the senses with creative touches. The most distinctive feature, the resort's fully renovated bungalows, offer the ultimate in privacy and privileged services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Hotel Vouliagmeni
- The Luxury Collection Athens
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Greece/Vouliagmeni