Stayed at this property during the first weekend of May. Was hesitant to due so because of the mixed reviews, The setting is absolutely stunning, however, there is zero customer service. Beach/pool attendants are non existants, the only way to get a pool/beach towel is to have it delivered to your room first. And don't even think about asking for an extra one. Evidently they think that someone who spends several hundred dollars per night on a room is going to take home a cheap bath towel. Crazy!
Believe the reviews about the hotel restaurant. It is bland, medicore and just plain pathetic. In addition to the horriblle food, they play the same classical cd over and over. In the course of an hour you'll hear the same song played four times. Not just the restaurant, but the lobby too. I've never seen anything like it.
The indoor pool has cracked tiles, some have fallen off and rest on the bottom of the pool.
How this hotel became a member of the Luxury Collection is beyond me.
If you're lookling for a five star property, this isn't it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique place to be!The legendary atmosphere of Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is enhanced by contemporary surroundings and spectacular views of the Saronic Gulf. Guest rooms and suites delight the senses with creative touches. The most distinctive feature, the resort's fully renovated bungalows, offer the ultimate in privacy and privileged services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Hotel Vouliagmeni
- The Luxury Collection Athens
- Arion, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Greece/Vouliagmeni