When you first enter, you a wonderful atmosphere with candles & pillows, a bar and you say to yourself, "nice place to escape from the city life". The rooms are clean but no big deal and small concedering they don't all have a view to the sea (and with the price you pay....)
The service in the morning & afternoon (pool bar-restaurant ) is horrible. You better have drank your coffee somewhere else or will fall asleep again. Besides all this, the staff tries their best. They are very polite and nice. I would recommend this hotel but not in peak season and make SURE you book a room with sea view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel and SLH member in the most exclusive area of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni, The Margi hotel is a heaven away from home. In an ideal location just a few steps from the Riviera’s most elegant sandy beaches and close enough to Athens Historical sites. With its superb cuisine and organic food from its farm, friendly and attentive staff and exquisite design, this hotel offers a truly memorable experience and comfortable ambiance for all travelers all year round. Over the years, owner Maria Stavridis’ and her son and Architect Giagkos Agiostratitis personal touch and care is evident in the warm and chic atmosphere she has created in the hotel by combining artwork from all corners of the world with soft traces such as candlelit tables and plush furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Margi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Margi Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Margi Hotel Athens
- The Margi Greece/Vouliagmeni