The Margi hotel is one of the most cosy, friendly little hotel I've ever been to. It's at Vouliagmeni, peninsula 30km away from the center of Athen with easy access to the city. The see it's just a few steps away, Astir beach is one of the fanciest place to relax. The hospitality is great, nice pool area and some relaxing places too. A mixture of Morocco and some arabic countries but well put together. The restaurant of the hotel is a must, great food in a cosy environment. The price of the hotel is cheaper than of those big hotels located nearby. Absolutely recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel and SLH member in the most exclusive area of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni, The Margi hotel is a heaven away from home. In an ideal location just a few steps from the Riviera’s most elegant sandy beaches and close enough to Athens Historical sites. With its superb cuisine and organic food from its farm, friendly and attentive staff and exquisite design, this hotel offers a truly memorable experience and comfortable ambiance for all travelers all year round. Over the years, owner Maria Stavridis’ and her son and Architect Giagkos Agiostratitis personal touch and care is evident in the warm and chic atmosphere she has created in the hotel by combining artwork from all corners of the world with soft traces such as candlelit tables and plush furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Margi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Margi Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Margi Hotel Athens
- The Margi Greece/Vouliagmeni