Wonderful Cool Boutique Hotel. 5 min walk from Private Beach (entrance was expensive at weekend). In residential area, so not much around apart from a few restaurants. Area was expensive to eat compared to Athens. Half hour by taxi to centre of Athens for sightseeing. We went to relax for four nights in luxury with a day in Athens to sightsee - which is certainly what we got. Lovely pool area - the staff were brilliant, rooms were gorgeous. Would recommend this hotel - but not if on a tight budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel and SLH member in the most exclusive area of the Athenian Riviera, Vouliagmeni, The Margi hotel is a heaven away from home. In an ideal location just a few steps from the Riviera’s most elegant sandy beaches and close enough to Athens Historical sites. With its superb cuisine and organic food from its farm, friendly and attentive staff and exquisite design, this hotel offers a truly memorable experience and comfortable ambiance for all travelers all year round. Over the years, owner Maria Stavridis’ and her son and Architect Giagkos Agiostratitis personal touch and care is evident in the warm and chic atmosphere she has created in the hotel by combining artwork from all corners of the world with soft traces such as candlelit tables and plush furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Margi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Margi Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Margi Hotel Athens
- The Margi Greece/Vouliagmeni