beautifull furnished, amazing breakfast buffet and restaurant (don't miss the Gaspacho!) and the swimming pool area is really enjoyable. The rooms are really nice, we had a nice view on the town and the sea. It is close to a great private beach, too bad the hotel does not give an access with the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique hotel overlooking the Athenian Riviera.25 klms from the city centre and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Margi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Margi Hotel Vouliagmeni
- Margi Hotel Athens
- The Margi Greece/Vouliagmeni