All reviewsrooms were very cleansea viewbus stopstar hotelticketspersonnelconveniencebeachgreeceairportathenstransportmetroroadshops
Reviewed January 12, 2008

Me and my wife needed to find a hotel close to Astir Palace hotel in Vouliagmeni in order to be able to attend a meeting.I was informed about Galini Palace by some friends who had already stayed there.I contacted the property directly and I made a booking.The hotel lived up to our expectations.Small but friendly,spacious and clean rooms,free and unlimited wireless internet access(very important for us!),exquisite sea-view and relaxing atmoshpere.The room was decorated in a modern style and was cosy.The only bad thing was that we had to go back to Thessaloniki after the end of our company's meeting.We will surely return again at our earliest convenience.My special thanks to the staff who was very helpful and smiling!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
10  Thank Warl0RD
Reviewed January 10, 2008

The hotel that the travel agent proposed me was a very good choice.I was looking forward to spend my winter holidays to a nice place away from the noisy Athens.Galini Palace was the ideal place that me and my wife were looking for.The facilities were great,the welcome was warm and the sense of being in a friendly environment were amog the hotel's advantages.Everyone was ready to cater for all our needs.We stayed in room 210 and I must admit that the sea-view was magnificent.It was so relaxing to enjoy our coffee while feeling the breeze,smelling the fresh air. I will definitely visit the hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
10  Thank rafaelboulos
Reviewed January 5, 2008

My stay to Galini Palace was really unforgettable!Warm,friendly atmosphere,kindness of the personnel.The room I was given(room 205)was spacious,comfortable,luxuriously and modern decorated with a magnificent sea-view to Voula's beach.Perfectly ideal for families,mature couples who need a getaway from the routine of everyday life.Not to mention its easy access to the airport and Athens city centre by bus.The feeling of not being away from home is something I did not find to any other hotels I stayed.I will surely return and stay again.Thank you all so much!!!

KOSTAS KOVEOS

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Κωστας Κ
Reviewed April 4, 2007

Hotel is just Ok. Not as tidy and new as pictures in the website suggest, but not bad either. The street in front of the hotel makes some noise inside rooms, too, but not very disturbing. Balcony is noisy, anyway.
About the location: During summer it must be great, as beaches are near just across the street. But if you concentrate on Athens city, find some hotel nearer to the center. It takes about 45 mins by bus to go there; Taxis are faster. From the hotel it's nice 3 mins walk to Voula center with some restaurants and shops. Center of Glyfada is 3-4 kilometers away.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LechW
Reviewed June 18, 2006

The only complaint that I would have about this hotel is that it was located on a busy thouroughfare. That was a good thing though as transit was easily accessible, and in 40 minutes you were downtown or in Pireus(the ports), or at the airport. The breakfast was good variety, and the hosts were kind and informative. Although we were located on a busy street, the air-conditioning was wonderful and the traffic noises did not disturb us

3  Thank JoanHinton_Alberta