I had to stay in the hotel for 4 nights due to work near by. Hotel facilities and Hotel accommodations were very good. Room was always clean. Hotel was quite. Staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel shuttle is very convenient to get to and from the airport. just outside the hotel there is a Bus station for a direct bus line to the city center (bus # X95). 30 minute trip by bus to city, cost is a little expensive but not bad (5 Eu per one way trip).
Outside the hotel there is a convince store and small coffee shop which are a cheaper substitute to the Hotel restaurant, which was the only relative negative thing in the hotel.
Breakfast was good but expensive (17 Eu, should be no more then 12) and the restaurant/ bar/ room service are expensive so better go outside to the convince store and coffee shop (half price).
All in all good hotel but a bit expensive, Far from the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. It is only 8 min. from EL. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. With its 180 standard rooms, 11 executive rooms and 3 suites, fitted with the latest equipment (high speed internet access), it proves to be a valuable tool to the corporate traveler.The hotel is well equipped (wireless connectivity) for hosting business and social gatherings of every description, with six flexible function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 200 guests. Facilities and services include a fully equipped 24-hour Internet Center, with complimentary use for half hour per day. The RUBY Restaurant and GOLDEN Bar are offering a friendly atmosphere and ultimate relaxation to guests that wish to combine pleasure and work as well as to stop-over guests that wish to avoid staying in a noisy airport. The health center with 24-hour gym,sauna and indoor pool on complimentary use, offers the latest fitness and beauty services such as massage. All hotel amenities of Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue are well described in Ram magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Athens Airport Hotel Paiania
- Holiday Inn Peania
- Peania Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West Greece