We only stayed the 1 night at Holiday Inn, Athens Airport as a stop-over before we flew to Rhodes. We caught a taxi to the hotel which is about 20 minutes away from the airport, the taxi driver was a bit scary, it cost us about 23 euro. The free shuttle to the hotel finishes at 10pm I think.
Once we arrived we were checked-in with ease by the friendly receptionist and were asked if we needed a shuttle back to the airport and a wake-up call the next day which we did.
The room was very modern with extremely comfortable beds and pillows! The bathroom was also a good size and nice. The curtains were controlled by a button by the bed which was a nice touch.
The shuttle the next morning was prompt and comfortable.
If I was to arrive on another late flight into Athens I would stay at the other Airport Hotel because it is a lot closer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. It is only 8 min. from EL. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. With its 180 standard rooms, 11 executive rooms and 3 suites, fitted with the latest equipment (high speed internet access), it proves to be a valuable tool to the corporate traveler.The hotel is well equipped (wireless connectivity) for hosting business and social gatherings of every description, with six flexible function rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 200 guests. Facilities and services include a fully equipped 24-hour Internet Center, with complimentary use for half hour per day. The RUBY Restaurant and GOLDEN Bar are offering a friendly atmosphere and ultimate relaxation to guests that wish to combine pleasure and work as well as to stop-over guests that wish to avoid staying in a noisy airport. The health center with 24-hour gym,sauna and indoor pool on complimentary use, offers the latest fitness and beauty services such as massage. All hotel amenities of Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue are well described in Ram magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Athens Airport Hotel Paiania
- Holiday Inn Peania
- Peania Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Athens Attica Avenue Airport West Greece