“Average but pricey family restaurant”
Review of Pepe Nero - CLOSED

Pepe Nero
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

An average italian restaurant with good service that charges as an exclusive one! The place is nice, clean and fresh. It has soemthing like a playground for kids that will keep them busy. Generally they are very tolerant with kids and that adds a lot to this place. The owner is very polite and ... italian (I think) and the staff really helpfull. We had salad, pizzas, tagliatelles and salmon. All plates were decent but usual. The salad was very sweet for my taste, the pasta was just good, so was the salmon marinated with herbs, eventhough I did not like it was cooked in foil.

2  Thank spirot69

Reviewed January 4, 2013

If you are the kind of person who does not appreciate very loud and bad quality live music avoid that restaurant. At a certain point the music was so loud that it became really difficult to talk. The food at Pepe Nero is difficult to describe. My dish was tasting like cheap supermarket pasta flooded with cheap canned sauce. The other dishes we ordered were not any better. The meat completely lacked flavor and we did not manage to identify the ravioli filling (on the menu it was written 'salmon'). The wine was reasonable and we tried to focus on the environment. The terrace outside is quite pleasant.

1  Thank LCV2012
Reviewed June 30, 2012

There are not many places in Greece with kids corners.. This one has entire playground - with a swing, slide, play dishes.. My son cannot sit long time bythe table so its perfect place for us - whenever we are are in Glyfada we have lunch almost only there ;)
My favourites are Tarantina Salad, bruschettas and most of their pasta dishes!!!
Unfortunatelly do not offer high chairs for kids.. :(

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Typical greek-italian with no special tastes... I wouldn't recomended it, in case you like italian food.

1  Thank nikos29
Reviewed February 20, 2012

try Penne ala vodka as main dish and focaccia margarita
It is thin like a post stamp,crunchy and delicious

1  Thank Yannis A