“Honest”

La Casa DI Giorgino
Ranked #49 of 316 Restaurants in Glyfada
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

One of the few not pretentious restaurants in Glyfada. I had some time to enjoy a nice Italian meal. Honest flavours for both pasta and pizza, generous portions, and polite staff. A bit expensive..

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

One of the best restaurants, my girlfriend and myself, visite in hole Athen.
The atmosphere were great and the waiters were very obliging, friendly and handle their business like no others.
The food was great. I have italian roots, and the meals taste like grandma is cooking the recipes her grandmother gave her from italy. Very tasty.
In the end, we get two little decanters with selfmade Limoncello and Frangelico at restaurants expense. And both tastes like in italy.
The prices are absolutly fair and more in the lower area. We will definitly come back! Especially when we travel back to Athen.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 7, 2018

We've been to this restaurant five times in the past two weeks and found the food and service very good. We have tried the mussels cooked in a tasty tomato sauce with a touch of garlic and I assume a dash of wine, really nice. We tried the traditional Spaghetti Bolognese and the Linguini alle Vongole which I found excellent, they make good Pizzas, tried theTortellini, Risotto with seafood and the Panna Cotta which I found superb and light.. The other point I wish to highlight is the service, the staff are excellent , we had George looking after us during the last three visits and did a great job. The charming Paraskevi who owns the restaurant with her husband George who heads the kitchen. Overall a very nice restaurant. I don't find it pricey considering the quality, versus some other Italian restaurants nearby that charge a lot more with less to offer. Would we continue going?? Absolutely

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 1, 2018

I went to La Casa Giorgino restaurant on the first day of 2018 . Even though the atmosphere of this restaurant was excellent and the service as well , I consider this restaurant as a very expensive choice , because I paid 30,2 euros for a Pizza , a salad and two bottles of Coca Cola (250 ML each) . On top of that, I had to paid one more euro (instead of 16,20) , because the dough of the pizza was fluffy and not thin dough .

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 2, 2017

As we love Italian food and reviews for La Casa di Giorgino were quite positive we decided to have a dinner in this restaurant. The positive reviews proved to be correct. The food and service were very good. Total cost was a little higher than 100 euro for 5 persons (about 22 euro per person), including a small bottle of Italian wine. Prices for starters were around 8-10 euro, for pizza and pasta 10-14 euro and for meat/fish 15+ euro. Their menu is included in their site but what we discovered was that prices in the print menu were a little higher than those in their site (maybe due to VAT change?). At the end we have been offered limoncello and another sweet drink based on nuts that we didn't like much. On our opinion pizza is the strong asset of this restaurant. Pasta is quite good. Choices for meat and fish were rather limited (for example Saltimbocca alla Romana was missing) but it's true that most people eating in an Italian restaurant will go for pizza and pasta as we did. At he end we ordered tiramisu but it was served and made differently than usual and we didn't like it much.

Date of visit: August 2017