“Good Lebanase food, friendly service”

Sahara Lebanese Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 319 Restaurants in Glyfada
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic Lebanese Cuisine in Athens Greece. In a traditional arabic environment we offer top quality lebanese food. We also offer a variety of shisha / Argile flavors. Join us every Friday and Saturday for arabic live music and belly dancing. Our food is strictly halal. Trasitional lebanese restaurant in athens.
Reviewed October 3, 2017

The place in Glyfada to go for well prepared and tasty Lebanese food combined with friendly service.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

My favorite choice!The service, the atmosphere, and best of all the food is amazing!I love the salads they serve, their falafel, my daughter loves the halloumi, my son the chicken and kebab, the hummus, and my husband loves everything they serve! It's my choice for a healthy eating family!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

A great small lebanese restaurant hidden away. Great food great people great arglie. Great atmosphere

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I am really dissapointed with almost everything, after i read all this positive reviews, amd i wanted to try it myself, and i regreted it. When we got there everything was fine, smoke inside was a lot so i asked kindly to sit outside and change places and he just said that "it is warm outside, so domt come and tell me that u want to change again" i still have not ordered so there was notjing on my table yet and yet he gave not polite answer, and when i started ordering they did mot have everything i have asked for and i got dissapointed, food quality is okay i guess, not so good in my opinion. Overall rude and poor service and only one guy working for whole restaurant + lot of smokers inside which made me feel unfomfortable, only positive thing was that food came fast and tasted decent.

Date of visit: July 2017
2  Thank pogosj
Sahara Lebanese R, Owner at Sahara Lebanese Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear Customer, thank you for the time you took to review us. As you mentioned yourself our many excellent reviews are our proof that we strive to meet excellence in our service and we are terribly sorry that you did not experience our service as it should be. It is a time of the year that many of our staff are on holiday, we do have back ups however it happened that on the day of your visit our second waiter was on unexpected sick leave. As you can imagine the load of work for one person was a lot and therefore being under stress he may have sounded unpolite without his intention. The particular waiter is very experienced and a true professional however as you understand he had a difficult day and he apologizes for having given the impression of being unpolite. As to not having everything on the menu it is a very rare case. We did not have sojok and sauda djaj only because we had received a very big order that day and our supplier was closed so we could not restock until the following day. Having tried to provide you at least with my personal explanation to all this I would like to invite you and your partner for a FREE dinner of your choice so you can experience sahara Restaurant as you expected from the reviews and as it really is!! My name is Hassan, I am the owner of Sahara, I would really appreciate if you can contact me on 6956250672. Thank you for your understanding.

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at this restaurant and we enjoyed it as it was excellent with great service. Also the program they have at night is also very entertaining.

Date of visit: July 2017