“Excellent And Top”

Brasil Suites Hotel Apartments
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Glyfada
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Best hotel in glyfada, very clean and friendly, compleet breakfast with all wath you need incl. fresh orange jus and very good coffe and cappuccino !!!
Will recommendid to anyone..
Good location ,a few steps from the center.
Glyfada is a nice place with a lot of shops ,restaurant And everything you need for a successful holiday in glyfada
End of the street is a railway , it bring you in 45 min to ATHENS and very cheap ,you can take also the rail to PIRAEUS. very easy....
my experience as hotels, there is no better in and around Athens.!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
brasilsuites, Owner at Brasil Suites Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Guest ,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words following your recent stay with us at The Brasil Suites. I was so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and I do hope that we get the chance to do that once again in the near future.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

A wonderful hotel, from the moment we walked in the door. the service and personal attention was outstanding. The jr suit was clean and handsome in its contemporary style. Great windows with patios, I am excited to see it again in the warmer weather to use the pool as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TuxedoTraveller7
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Brasil Suites was an excellent place to stay. The accomodations were excellent. Clean rooms. Very helpful service from the staff. The location is in a suburb of Athens. We were in Athens for only 2 days after a trek to the isles. This was a good place to unwind. One day in heart of Athens was enough for us which gave us plenty of time do some shopping and eating in the Glyfada area. Trip to Athens by the tram was about 50 minutes.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank worldly74
Reviewed December 4, 2013

This hotel is one of the best in this area. The rooms are spacious and extremely clean. The colours and the decoration is great. Anything you need you will find it the rooms. The towels were changed on daily basis. The beds were made every day. There is a pool outside where you can enjoy your meal or drinks. The stuff very friendly and polite. The breakfast was rich and tasty.The owners very friendly. I recommend this place to stay in Athens. The location is very good. The shops of the main street is only 5 minutes away. There is a bus service and tram till midnight and the stop is around the corner. The street is so peaceful. You can easily park your car too. If you ever want to stay in this area, visit this hotel. It is worth it.

Room Tip: any room you choose is worth staying at.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank catherine-chania
brasilsuites, Owner at Brasil Suites Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words following your stay with us at the Brasil Suites
I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed staying with us!
We all hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Excellent hotel and excellent service. This was my first visit and I strongly recommend the hotel and the area. They make you feel "at home". Efficient and really nice staff. Nice area with plenty of restaurants and a nice shopping area. A place to stay without doubt.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
brasilsuites, Owner at Brasil Suites Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your excellent review.
It is with great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the hospitality that our team offered!
Please do come and see us again soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I always stay downtown Athens when on business but this time I had a meeting in the area and chose this hotel on a friends recommendation. It had the operating efficiency of a Swiss hotel with Greek friendliness. I highly recommend but beware it is full year round

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
brasilsuites, Owner at Brasil Suites Hotel Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear guest,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words and for your high praises in regards to your recent stay with us.
I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back with us in the near future.
I will be always at your disposal.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff, room spotless, location perfect, breakfast DELICIOUS! I can't find one single fault with this hotel. I'm counting down the days to visit again!!! My husband and I were so impressed with our room and the location (walking distance to everything), we kept telling each other, "I could live here!!""

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for having posted this remarkable review.
I am pleased to know you had such an enjoyable time with us!
The entire team and I are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
I will be always at your disposal.
Paulo Kardaras

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glyfada
Blue Sky Hotel
#2 of 6 in Voula
London Hotel
London Hotel
#2 of 14 in Glyfada

Been to Brasil Suites Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!