“Does anyone see me????”

Dining options: Drinks
Athens, Greece
“Does anyone see me????”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great music if you like house music,good prices for drinks.I haven't ate there yet.

"Does anyone see me???I am thirsty!!!"

Average time for tracking down a waiter and finally ordering approximatley 40 minutes.Another 20 to actually get a drink.Trying to track a waiter is almost impossible and when you do,they just ignore you even if you have waved at them,talked to them,tapped them etc.Very frustrating!Rude attitude from barwoman.She served some guy that she knew right beside me so I thought it was a chance to get a second drink.I kindly asked her if she could,she nodded yes,I ordered and I NEVER got my drink.I waited for about 20 minutes,in the meanwhile she was serving others etc.She just ignored me.I can't figure out what is going wrong.Maybe plain rudeness.This really ruined my night out!

Hire some more waiters and please tell the staff to be polite.We choose to spend our money there please respect me.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank ΚΑΝΤΑΙΦΙ Κ

• Greek first
Athens, Greece
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Sophisticated and fun, this brand new bar/nightclub/ restaurant is just great. It is housed in an old restaurant that has been totally and tastefully redecorated in simple, minimalist style. Excellent air circulation system, you are never "smoked" to death, a great relief for us non-smokers.

There is a beautiful garden patio around the
property, so hanging out on summer nights should be very pleasant this season.

Music is just right, rising in volume and beat as the night progresses. Service is fast and friendly.

The crowd is a mix: young couples and singles, with quite a few glitzy Southern fortysomethings thrown in, their showoff cars inevitably parked on the sidewalk outside.

Prices are a very pleasant surprise, 5€ for wine, 6-7€ for cocktails. Excellent value for money.

We didn't try the food, so can't comment. But we will certainly go back!

Visited April 2013