“Superb fish and sea food”
Review of Sardelaki

Sardelaki
Ranked #17 of 316 Restaurants in Glyfada
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Very good food, nice athmosphere, nice stuff, we ate there several times, good everytime! Resonable prices and well located. We recommend it!

Reviewed May 1, 2019

It was a nice greek food experience in Glyfada. we had several small dishes, salmon and other fish and sea food. they offered dessert for free as a gift!

Reviewed April 23, 2019

great restaurant with really nice food and service. Everything i tasted was good . i would recommend some salads to be more chopped so that they could be easily be eaten. Nonetheless, i would definatelly recommended it .

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Best seafood I’ve ever had! Seafood restaurant with the best food I’ve ever had must go to when in Athens highly recommended as an avid seafood lover

Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

I had mussels, the plate was like for 3 people, fortunately it was my lunch/dinner waiters are really nice, they offered me the dessert, the bill was more then fine! I suggest you!