“So good went there twice over a weekend trip!”
Review of Zahoulis

Zahoulis
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 316 Restaurants in Glyfada
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Based on trip advisor reviews, my boyfriend and I headed here after a long flight. The food was delicious, typical Greek cuisine & everything that you would want on the menu. Highly recommend the pita bread and the soulvaki sticks. Also the complimentary dessert was the perfect ending to a lovely meal- greek yoghurt with cherries, so simple but so delicious. Staff were friendly and very helpful with how much to order and explaining the different variations of the dishes. So good we made sure it was our last meal before leaving too!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 17, 2019

If You are really hungry in Glyfada this is the place to eat! I was there twice during my stay and food was very good. They also have various local beers. The plates are enormous, so You can be sure You will leave this place with full stomach.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Very tasty and fresh cousie, original local people. Big portions and VERY tasty! Friendly staff and helpful with everything. Pita and all meats are one of the best in area of Athens. Good choice and we recommend this restaurant. A lot of local people come here for dinner and supper.
Thank you for warm and tasty welcome! We will come back for sure!
Regards from Polish family :-)

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 22, 2019

The food at Zahoulis is truly delicious. I had kebabs with yogurt, and my friend ordered a pork gyros and fries. Both were incredible: the quality of the meeting, the way it was marinated and cooked, and the taste of the yogurt. The only negative point is the table service: the waitresses weren't attentive. I would definitely go back there if I ever return to Greece.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

I had a great experience at Zahoulis- which is a grill house that serves kebabs (their chicken kebabs are DELICIOUS), Souvla as well as yummy Greek style salads and amongst others..

The service was quick, food was fresh and very tasty and their menu is inexpensive. They have HUGE portions so please don't order for starters unless your +3 pax and above.

I must say, the lady whom looked after, by the name Maria was exceptional and her customer service capabilities made feel like we were on a private jet! Very well done!!

Date of visit: November 2018