“Υπέροχο !!!!!”

Sale Bianco
Ranked #38 of 282 Restaurants in Glyfada
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Sale Bianco da Salvatore restaurant is located in the center of Glyfada, in a space decorated according to Italian aesthetics. Italian cuisine, with excellent quality materials, a wide variety of Greek and Italian wines and professional service will satisfy even the most demanding customer.
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Absolut fantastic food! The meats are exeptional , very high standards food, great and friendly service
The pasta is fantastic
If you are lucky to find mozzarella da buffalo just try it !!
The best restaurant in area

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My family loves this restaurant. We have four sons. It has excellent food and the head waiter is hilarious. The service is excellent. The only bad thing is that it is a little small and you need to book ahead of time. I recommend the THEIKO- Divine dish. It is fresh pasta with shrimp in a butter garlic cream sauce. The boys love the steak meats which are topped with olive oil/garlic and dendrolivano. Fantastic!!! The price is above average and you will need about 40-50 euro/person. I highly recommend this store for Italian food!!!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

This is my second visit to Sale Bianci, and I must say I havent been disappointed. Each time Im surprised with their menu and wine list. The service is wonderful, plus I like the idea that its small and
nver too noisy!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Great food, great atmosphere, overwhelming service.
Try the pasta with Chicken and truffle. Even ask for the original carbonara even if it is not in the menu.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

It is the second time I am visiting this restaurant and the experience was great! We took the chefs menu (Salvatore decided on our menu after a quick questionnaire) and we regretted not being able to eat everything he brought in front of us. Salad, Pasta, Pizza, Meat and Sweet (chocolate calzone) were absolutely fantastic.
100% recommended