“Nice and fairly priced Italian place.”
Review of Il Salotto

Il Salotto
Ranked #2 of 318 Restaurants in Glyfada
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2019

Starting with negative, the service was SLOW! but like 40 mins for starters SLOW, though things improved after with the mains and the dessert.

Solid good quality of food throughout the meal, although they have run out of tiramisu. I would probably go again if in area.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Me and my wife went there for lunch we ordered salad as starter and pizza as main course with extra onions and green peppers and half with hot chilli
Thy brought fresh baked bread as well as black olives and garlic tomato as complimentary well short after came the salad is probably the best salad plate my wife and I ever tasted fresh everything leaves with white balsamic it is hard to explain how good was
The pizza was okay

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank baoonbaha
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

We are going very often to eat here. Food is fresh tasty service excellent and prices modest . Also modestly decorated . It gives the impression of a high class restaurant from the kind of faces you see around your table and the fact that smoking is strictly forbiden .

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

Our visit was on a Monday evening for my birthday so I booked warily as Monday night is not the best night to try a new restaurant but what a find!
We are so happy we found you! Il Salotto.
Highlights were:
Welcoming greeting by the owner
Comfortable warm atmosphere with very comfortable chairs
No smoking
Large menu choices of REAL food and wines, NOT fried or processed.

Dishes of the day were offered on a Monday! Comprising a delicious vegetable soup, amazing salads, a seafood risotto and tagliatelle ragu.
We ordered the salad of the day with a cheese from Crete, and a smoked salmon salad, Vegetable soup, Handmade breads

Main courses:
Pasta fafalle with smoked salmon in a rose sauce, pendants of pork in Madeira and mushroom sauce with grilled vegetables and potatoes, seafood tagliatelle and tagliatelle ragu. We were all very happy with our dishes and so pleased to find a restaurant with real Italian food. We finished everything.
The owners and everyone we met were wonderful.
We were given a selection of desserts for my birthday, tiramisu, profiterole, panacotta.
Thank you so much and we will be returning as soon as possible.
A great venue for a romantic meal, a business dinner, a foodie.
Located in the center of Glyfada and easy walking distance of the Main Street Metaxa, sea side end.
Restaurant opens evenings on weekdays. Bookings for weekends recommended as it’s very busy. Tel +30 2108948397
Price ££ great value

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 15, 2018

Georgio "sei grande" what a treat! I was on a buisness trip and had dinner with Clients at Il Salotto. The food was fantastic, fresh quality ingredients and great wine list. The "off menu" lobster risotto was done as good as I have had. Giorgio is a charismatic man with great ability to "wine and dine" his customers and make them feel at home. I will be back for sure. - Il tuo nouvo amico Barese! -

Date of visit: November 2018