“Burgers and calzone”

Mikaello
Reserve a Table
OR
Ranked #1 of 318 Restaurants in Glyfada
Description: American influenced cuisine with a multi-national outlook. Let each dish or cocktail take you on a flavor journey you'll savor like a sweet dream. We bake our own burger buns, have an herb garden and have a secret blend of herbs and cheeses that make the pizza so good you'll ask us for recipe.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A comfortable place with a great service, the burgers were delicious with a great quality. Finally, the calzone with mascarpone and chocolate was a good surprise, and the portion was quite big. I definitely suggest this place in Glyfada.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Burger options were many, and taste was very good! Fries were also very good, and generally the service smooth. Next time will taste the pizza which seemed super also (checking the next table). Would only suggest to have aircon as the summer approaches...

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019 via mobile

I have tasted the crab burger. Superb, I definitely recommend it. The service was excellent and the place cozy !

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

The top burger but is it a little boring place
And one more thing ....I love this pancakes

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2019

Went yesterday for lunch (my birthday). I've been before, and I had the Drunken Texan (without mushrooms). The burger itself is comfortably the best burger in Glyfada (second best is Just Burgers). The service is excellent. The crowd was smaller than usual, probably because it's Easter week and many Greeks fast during this week. I didn't see a fasting menu, though they do have some seafood items on the menu (I don't fast myself, so I don't know much about fasting).

They go over and above though to make you feel comfortable. My mum brought a cake, which they were happy to accept and serve to us. I even got a birthday discount (though I don't know if this will apply to everyone!). We went with 5 adults and 3 kids. Four of the five adults were like "I can't believe how good this is".

The place is very nicely decorated, music is very funky, the place is "cool". Parking is a little difficult. The prices are good value for money for what you're getting, but it's not cheap. You get a premium burger for around 10 euros, but like I say, easily best burger in Glyfada, and my favourite in Athens. I can't pretend to have tried all the burger places in Athens (though I have tried at least 30 places over the years).

We went with 3 young children, and they brought colouring pens and papers etc. Generally, the service is excellent. I'd say this place is best for someone who enjoys quality food (e.g. group of guys) or going on a date (though maybe not a first date, because you're going to want to eat like a pig...).

Place deserves its status as the number 1 resto in Glyfadas.

Well done Mikaello!! Keep it up!

Date of visit: April 2019