Arrived at the Resort on the 22nd for a 3night visit to celebrate my wife's birthday. I must say this hotel and its location rates up there with the best in the world. The food was nice, the staffs super friendly and welcoming, We got a nice surprise at check-in, our accommodation was upgraded for no extra charge.
Shame we could not stay for longer. I wonder why this place is not on the list of the wonders of the world? The tranquillity and peace is second to none. Really there is no gimmick, just serenity and peace!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Resort Lagonissi welcomes you to enjoy a seafront paradise, set on a 72-acre verdant peninsula. Boasting twenty exclusive sandy beach coves and lush natural beauty the resort is nestled in a magnificent private peninsula offering breathtaking sunsets and views to inspire.The resort provides endless choices of luxurious accommodations, all on the waterfront with direct access to sandy beaches or to the sea. Deluxe rooms with stunning sea views, bungalows with private pools, suites with gym quarters and villas with private spa areas, compose the Grand Resort’s luxurious scenery. The latest in comfort of technology pervade every single room combined with sleek interiors creating an ambiance of residential charm and unparalleled beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Prestigia, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Resort Lagonissi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Resort Lagonissi Hotel Lagonisi
- Grand Hotel Lagonissi
- Grand Hotel Lagonisi
- Grand Resort Lagonissi Greece/Lagonisi