Great location, good service, good food, deaf management .....have told them five times on five different visits, verbally and in writing , that it is totally unacceptable for a hotel of this caliber the absence of ramps for people on wheelchairs and it seems noone is listening, so i'm not visiting anymore.
There is no ramp in the entrance but a step, so help is needed to climb and proceed to check in.
Furthermore accessibility to the gardens and rooms is difficult and further steps encountered at a section of the "a la carte" restaurant .
Definitely NOT what you expect from a well known and heavily publicized five star hotel especially when talking about very cheap modifications that will provide enormous help to the users .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most famous archaeological sites of Greece is the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio, south-east of Athens. The Grecotel Cape Sounio literally clings to the side of a pine-clad hillside with panoramic views over this ancient monument. Behind the hotel is the Sounio National Park and below the hotel are two bays (one sandy and the other is shingle) which are approached via tunnels under the road (ancient river path). The buildings are set in an amphitheatre shape allowing exhilarating views of the Temple of Poseidon and the sea from most guestrooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Cape Sounio, Grecotel Exclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Cape Sounio Hotel Sounio
- Grecotel Cape Hotel Sounio
- Grecotel Cape Resort Sounio
- Cape Sounio