The key mechanism is very bad, not friendly. I would spend each time 15 minutes trying to enter the room. No internet connection in the room. No privacy regarding the balcony or the bathroom. For one glass of water during the lunch they would charge me the whole 1 l which I did not drink. With my bottle they would give water to other guests and they would charge them too for the whole bottle they did not drink. This was not correct. Other: view, nature, flowers, food perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the most famous archaeological sites of Greece is the Temple of Poseidon in Sounio, south-east of Athens. The Grecotel Cape Sounio literally clings to the side of a pine-clad hillside with panoramic views over this ancient monument. Behind the hotel is the Sounio National Park and below the hotel are two bays (one sandy and the other is shingle) which are approached via tunnels under the road (ancient river path). The buildings are set in an amphitheatre shape allowing exhilarating views of the Temple of Poseidon and the sea from most guestrooms and public areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Sounio, Grecotel Exclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Cape Sounio Hotel Sounio
- Grecotel Cape Hotel Sounio
- Grecotel Cape Resort Sounio
- Cape Sounio