This hotel is just across the street from the airport. It's comfortable, the rooms are spacious with soundproof windows , the staff is super helpful. They have two restaurants but we didn't have time to enjoy them.
If you want to go to the city, the metro station access is in front of the hotel. You pay 14 euros for a round trip and in 30-40 minutes you'll be at Syntagma where you can change to another line to reach the Acropolis station. To come back to the hotel (or airport) you should note that not all the trains on the blue line go all the way to the airport; the ones that go are indicated by an airplane sign on the door and windows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Athens Airport is located opposite the Athens International Airport, 10 km from museums, 35 minutes from Athens city center, and adjacent to the Attica Road junction for quick and easy access to any part of Athens. Enjoy a unique experience of both convenience and five-star luxury, in a blend of warm hospitality, modern surroundings, impeccable service and the latest technology. Gourmet restaurant, 24-hour food service, 2 bars and numerous facilities for both business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Athens Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Athens Airport Hotel Spata
- Accor Athens Airport
- Athens Sofitel
- Sofitel Athens Airport Greece/Spata