We stayed here overnight before flying to Germany.The room was so warm and cosy,the bed was comfortable,it was sheer luxury,well worth the extra euros. Couldn't hear noise from outside at all.They provide fluffy dressing gowns and slippers.The bathroom was clean ,modern and luxurious.
There are often special offers on the internet so make use of the reductions.
Eating in the hotel is expensive so we took breakfast with us and ate our evening meal in the airport.
The staff were efficient and friendly.
It was great to just walk across the road to the airport to catch our plane rather than have to travel in the early hours of the morning.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Athens Airport is located opposite the Athens International Airport, 10 km from museums, 35 minutes from Athens city center, and adjacent to the Attica Road junction for quick and easy access to any part of Athens. Enjoy a unique experience of both convenience and five-star luxury, in a blend of warm hospitality, modern surroundings, impeccable service and the latest technology. Gourmet restaurant, 24-hour food service, 2 bars and numerous facilities for both business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sofitel Athens Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Athens Airport Hotel Spata
- Accor Athens Airport
- Athens Sofitel
- Sofitel Athens Airport Greece/Spata