It is a bit more expensive than other hotels around the airport, but one thing to consider is the cost of the taxi to the airport. Once you include that fare it on par for price. The hotel itself is very comfortable and quiet. We booked the hotel because we had an early flight the next mornings and loved being able to simply walk over to the airport in the morning.
The service at the front desk was friendly and helpful.
The resturant we had a chance to try for breakfast, the food was tasty however they had their own take on some classic dishes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sofitel Athens Airport is located opposite the Athens International Airport, 10 km from museums, 35 minutes from Athens city center, and adjacent to the Attica Road junction for quick and easy access to any part of Athens. Enjoy a unique experience of both convenience and five-star luxury, in a blend of warm hospitality, modern surroundings, impeccable service and the latest technology. Gourmet restaurant, 24-hour food service, 2 bars and numerous facilities for both business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Sofitel Athens Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Athens Airport Hotel Spata
- Accor Athens Airport
- Athens Sofitel
- Sofitel Athens Airport Greece/Spata