“Happy with my meal”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Had pork tenderloin medallions with a pineapple chutney. It was tasty. My travelling companions also enjoyed their dishes. Worth eating here.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Tucked away from the waterfront, this restaurant is worth seeking out. Good menu written in 5 languages makes selection easy. I enjoyed the chicken cordon bleu. We were offered a rum shot at the conclusion of our meal and, although we declined, we thought it was a nice touch. While waiting for meal we appreciated the art on the walls as well as the fresh squeezed lemonade.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The food here is very special - my partner and I shared the pescado blanco and a plate of falafel, and both were fantastic. The fish was deliciously crispy and garlicky on the outside and perfectly soft on the inside, and I would also definitely recommend a taste of the falafel, a good veggie option. The decorated courtyard is a very pleasant setting for a meal here and the service was great too. There are a lot of eating options in Flores but this was our favourite.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This is one of the posher places to eat in Guatemala and it's worth seeking out. The place is well appointed and has a great ambience. However the memorable thing here is the food itself. Every aspect of the plates were well thought out and well presented. My friends thought the quality of their meat dishes was excellent. Fortunately for me (and other vegetarians), I was also well catered for with several choices. I had a stuffed marrows ( the size and shape of a satsuma) stuffed with finely chopped carrots and with a béchamel sauce. Totally delicious and you could see the care that had been put into the dish.
If you appreciate good food I would definitely give this one a try.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This was the finest meal that I had during my nine weeks in Flores. I had this meal as a celebration of having seen a special Mayan site that I had not expected to see. The meal finished with a shot of rum with dessert. If anyone wants something a little special, this is the place.