“Saturday Lunch at Shoguns in Mckinney, texas”

Shogun Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #91 of 326 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2017

The restaurant can easily be reached from Northbound Texas 75. There is parking shared with another business with space readily available. I was greeted promptly and led to my dining table where a family had already joined. The staff was friendly and quick to respond to my order. The other patrons were friendly and shared their feelings about this restaurant. They had eaten here before and were totally satisfied. I ordered the steak and grilled shrimp with fried rice and salad. The salad was colorful and tasteful. The chef came out quickly and began the food preparations in front of us. He was professional and skilled. The food was medium to large in portions. The steak was cooked just right. It seemed everyone enjoyed their meal. I had a great meal and a median price. I recommend this restaurant for singles and for families.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

The food is great and the service is outstanding.
Had a great time the last time we went. The owners are great hosts.
They sat with us after dinner and we had a great time

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

We are very repeat customers. Always delicious and the chef today was phenomenal. Had us roaring with laughter. Best fried rice ever!

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

We eat here at least monthly. Usually on the weekends and have to wait maybe 15 minutes for hibachi.
They have one chef that really likes to interact with you and tease the kids. They love him. They have the Japanese marble drinks here, my daughter loves those.
The food is always good and we are never disappointed.

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

We like hibachi style restaurants. Our Chef was very good and friendly. The food was the standard fair for this type of restaurant and was prepared well. Service was also good and prices reasonable. The building however is dated and greatly distracts from the overall experience.