“Love the margaritas!!”

Cristina's
Ranked #23 of 301 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Have never had bad food! Get the tableside guacamole!! It's a must!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I like this place, great salsa, good food, and nicely decorated!

Reviewed March 20, 2011

We live close to Minneapolis and when ever we fly down to see my in laws we always make sure we make a visit for lunch! Really enjoy it!!

Reviewed November 18, 2010

Queso Flameado, (kay-so flom-eeee-ah-doe), def = river of white molten cheese so fresh & creamy I had to go check around back to see where the goats were tied up. And then imagine it scrooped into a fresh, homemade, soft, thick, warm, flour tortilla. Yummy goodness.

I've had several things on the menu and have never been disappointed. They use very fresh ingredients! Great outdoor patio. Gorgeous oversized wrought iron chandelier. Huge glasses of iced tea... never a bad thing in Texas. Super nice people.

I am going to program this restaurant into my GPS and call it "My Happy Cheesy Dreamy Place."

Reviewed June 20, 2009

I'm not a "Tex-Mex" fan and hate the cheese sauce on top of everything at most of the Mex places in Texas. Christina's is by far the best Mexican around! Try the Bacon Wrapped and stuffed Shrimp! wow!

My only complaint is the diningroom is way too noisy.