“great dining”

Dining options: Delivery
McKinney, Texas
“great dining”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Usually I just pick up takeout, but I dined in with two others and it was a wonderful experience. The service was excellent, the presentation of appetizer and meal was done well with obvious care. The food was excellent as always. Great place for a quiet dinner.

Visited April 2014

“Enjoyed my visit”
Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Good food, they where nice to change the dish as I requested. Service was prompt and courteous. Has a nice energy for such a small establishment. Would recommend to anyone for a nice meal out of the house.

“YUMMY!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Okay, so I don't understand how this place can be so cheap but give you such great food! My husband gets seafood fried rice and the scallops in that thing are the biggest I've ever seen, and I'm from Galveston, I've seen some big scallops. And it also normally has 5-7 of them in there, along with all the other fish. Now, my personal favorite is the chicken lo-mien. it's great! They give you so much you have enough for two large meals. Be prepared to wait, they are a family run business and there are only 3 or 4 employees running the whole joint. They make everything fresh to order, so it can sometimes take a while. Don't come here if you're in a hurry. They do have to-go though so take advantage of it if you're rushed! This is the only place my husband will eat at when we want Chinese now.

• Visited September 2013
McKinney
“Good food but quality and service not consistent”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Overall average experience when dining in. We used to eat her weekly but the consistency of the dishes has declined. Menu descriptions don't always mean that you will actually receive all the items listed. Service was very slow in the recent past, but our last visit was good. Take out dishes do not appear to be as fresh (the fried rice tasted as if it had been sitting a day) and there were temperature issues. Overall, the cheese shrimp, salt and pepper shrimp and Moo Shu dishes are good.

• Visited August 2013
Maple Shade, New Jersey
“AWFUL”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I ordered take out and when I went in the man didn't understand that the order he was trying to give to another customer was mine as I was trying to tell him.

Then, when I got home to eat my food the taste was horrible and it was cold when I only live 5 minutes away and it just got finished when I got there (supposedly)... It was so bad that I couldn't even eat a quarter of it and threw it away!

Visited September 2012