Bingham House
$104
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
$79
$98
TownePlace Suites
Comfort Suites McKinney(McKinney)(Great Value!)
$81
Best Western Plus Mckinney Inn & Suites(McKinney)(Great Value!)
$95
$139
$119
Priceline
$69
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2012

This place is amazing. We just had our wedding there last weekend and Karen and her staff did such a great job. She made everything stress free and worked with us to make everything perfect. The food was so yummy. You will not be disapointed if you choose this as your wedding venue. =)

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed June 18, 2010

The Bingham House was the perfect place for our wedding. It was small, private, yet had room to roam around in. Karen and Bill were the best hosts, answering question after question during the planning process. They were reassuring, flexible and had a great sense of humor. The food was fabulous! The accomodations to prepare for the wedding in were deluxe! The historic house setting added character to the wedding and was a great background for photographs. One good thing was that even though the wedding was planned for outdoors, if it rained, it could be moved indoors. I can't say enough good things about The Bingham House. I would recommend The Bingham House to anyone for a wedding, reception or bed and breakfast location.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Y0ungSter
Reviewed October 21, 2008

I had my dream wedding at the Bingham House and it was romance and elegance. Karen is the sweetest person. She was patient with all of my questions and very helpful. Our guests raved about the food and service. My husband and I spent the night there, the bed was so comfortable! The horse and carriage topped off out beautiful evening. If you are looking for your special day to be everything you ever dreamed of this is the place to do it. I will never forget Karen and all the special things she did for my wedding.

Heather Pittman

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jpsgran
Reviewed June 10, 2008

Karen and Bill made my wedding beautiful, timeless, and seemingly effortless! Throughout the planning process, Karen humored me with all of my questions, did her best to honor my requests, provided a ton of helpful information, and was just great to work with! Her last-minute "miracle working" with the chair sashes and "Plan B" in case of inclement weather were above and beyond...and very much appreciated. Her reputation precedes her with good reason - She is very talented, organized, dedicated, and passionate about what she does - and that definitely showed during the wedding! Of course, it doesn't hurt that the venue, the Bingham House, is beautiful and charming. It's obvious Karen and Bill put a lot of TLC into it.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank xgamesgal
Reviewed May 31, 2005

My wife and I were married at the Bingham House over Memorial Day weekend. Everything was perfect at it! My cake(the groom) was beyond expectation. They catered to our every need for the ceremony. The reception was excellent. The facilities were excellent. There are many great photo locations at the residence.

Our stay in the Captain's Rooms was magnificient! The room is full of history and footed tub in the bathroom made it even better. The bed was the most comfortable bed that I have slept in.

Bill & Karen were so helpful, even printing out movie times for us. The breakfast that Karen cooked for us was a great homemade meal.

• Stayed: May 2005