“Poor Service and Dirty Dining Room”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #46 of 301 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Upon entering it was clear to see the dining area was filthy. Tables were dirty having not been cleaned and the floor had debris scattered around the tables and walking areas. Few customers were present and the restaurant was not busy. The employee that took my order was condescending, thinking she knew better and I, the customer. After placing my order and paying in advance I was told they did not have any of the type of bread that was supposed to be with my sandwich. Additionally, I asked for some mayonnasise since no packs were out. The plastic container that brought it to me in had another unknown substance in it with the mayonnaise. This lack of attention to detail and an absence of customer service results in a poor rating. This was my thrid and final visit to this Panera Bread location. Other, better managed locations exist nearby. I will not return to this location and I do not recommend this place to anyone desiring a pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Enjoyed our dinner. We came in and ordered takeout. Good and speedy service. Will visit again when in the area.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I typically eat lunch, not breakfast at Panera. I think their lunch sandwiches are better than there breakfast sandwiches. I had a Mediterranean egg white breakfast sandwich and so did my husband. We just had water and our 2 sandwiches were almost $9 which I thought was a little pricey.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Panera anywhere is reliably good, the McKinney location is especially good because of the staff. The food is reliably good, if there is a mistake they will make it right. Friendly service, good management

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I had a ham and cheese on rye. It looked like a kid made it. Two slices of ham, some wilted lettuce a chunk of tomato on what they call rye bread. Nothing special.