“Rehearsal Dinner Extraordinaire!”

Ranked #4 of 375 Restaurants in McKinney
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a dinner for 20 in the large room to the front. It was so special, the atmosphere was perfect, elegant but relaxed. The food was amazing and I was able to work with Allie to get the items I wanted for an affordable price. The service was perfect; professional, pleasant, attentive and prompt. Allie also helped me choose the perfect wines for my selections and the mixed drinks we ordered did not "break my budget". The room was already decorated, all I did was make the place cards and put them out. I could not have been more pleased with the service before, during and after out event. All I had to do was pay the balance and leave!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (415)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for an early dinner prior to a local show. The service was friendly and attentive. This restaurant prides itself in local and fresh ingredients.
We we told they change their menu seasonally.

Food was good! I had pork enchiladas which were very good. Others in our group also enjoyed their dinners. Portions were generous and we did not try dessert. I will definitely return on our next visit to this area. We did not have a reservation because we were very early. The tables filled fast, so I recommend a reservation so your not disappointed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food and service is consistent and excellent each time we have been here. Had the fried chicken for the first time and it was possibly the best I’ve had. Very juicy, flavorful and not too much breading. And perfectly complimented by a side of collard greens. Wife had the pan-seared shrimp and it was amazing. Restaurant was operating like a well-oiled machine. Can’t wait to go back!!

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Had a business meeting in McKinney that ended around lunch time and I searched "healthy food near me," so what the heck, we gave it a try. Walked in and immediately felt like I had been transported to Sonoma, CA. You know, one of those very coool restaurants that boasts the amazing menu items that come from their farm down the road (and their food does too BTW, Waterboy Farms). The service was great, the ambiance is out of this world (the world of Texas anyway) and the food was the star. Had the sunflower seed crusted catfish and the cobb salad with shrimp. The cobb salad had large chunks of real bleu cheese and a tangy dressing. Before leaving we thought of all of our friends that would enjoy this restaurant and already decided on a return trip.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Harvest: the process or period of gathering in crops.
Last time I checked chicken and pork and beef does not qualify as ‘ crop’ Huge disappointment.
With a name like ‘ Harvest’ you’d think there would be SOMETHING on the menu that is vegetarian. But really ...when you say the word ‘ Harvest’ what image conjures up in your mind ? I asked several people and the response I got was ‘ fresh food, just picked ...vegetarian ‘. The only thing on the menu that comes from the ground is salad. Not a single vegetarian option!!! And please don’t say they can make it vegetarian ??? Sure , if you want to pay $9 for lettuce tomato and avocado minus the turkey which you pay for ...by the way. Has no one heard of grilled eggplant, portobello.? The list is long. Maybe time to change the name to ‘ Free Range.’ Or something that isn’t false advertising and very very misleading. I have no doubt the non veg options are yummy but please ...don’t call yourself HARVEST.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Harvest? Share your experiences!