“Disappointing!”

Ranked #6 of 295 Restaurants in McKinney
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Gave this place a 2nd oops sorry 3rd chance, and not much had changed. I asked for "no tomato" and I think I got all they had. Ugh! Once again the flies irritated both me and my guest. The server seemed disinterested. Probably won't be suggesting Spoons to anyone else, and I hate that because there was a time when the owner was on their game.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Dont expect luxery or elegance, its just a simple place, but with very good food. The service is splendid and its location couldnt be better.
To have breakfast there is very pleasant.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is without question our favourite place to drop in by for breakfast/brunch when we visit McKinney. Breakfast offered is always good and we always find the staff very friendly. Always willing to stop for a chat to find out what brings you to town.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I really WANT to enjoy Spoons the way I did when they were in their smaller location. But, the food quality and portions are down and the prices are up. Service for sit down is sporadic. I enjoy the "garage" atmosphere now if I go... (BUT..the cupcakes are amazing!)

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Went to Spoons for lunch with out of town guest. Great local place for lunch. Best waiter (Sparky) Nice guy, lots of fun, makes you feel at home. Kids around a little but knows when to stop. Food was good. Nice sandwiches. Great potato salad. Worth a try. Rustic look in an old building.