“Horrible service, super slow and no business so why bad service?”

Sicily's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #18 of 295 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been a Mckinney customer since you opened, but I will never come back, after for the 3rd time I have gotten the same incompetent waitress. We sat for a long time before we ever got a menu, my daughter order a lemonade and after hearing no flavor tea, I order just a water, 10 minutes later she comes back with only my daughters drink and says to me, did you say you wanted a drink??!! Hello water if you can't remember 2 drinks write it down or don't be a waitress. Next we had to wait forever for her to take our order, when she finally does, she doesn't go to the kitchen she talks to her friends for awhile. over 20 minutes later I ask her where our food is, she says they have to make the sauce special and takes very long time. Never took this long before!! The menu clearly states 2 rolls for each meal, I waited forever to ask her for our rolls, 15 minutes later she never brings them and is still sitting there talking to her friends. A man with his 2 daughters came in after us and before I ever got my water they gave their food order. They didn't wait half as long and got a pizza too. While this family was waiting and got their food within minutes of us waiting over 20 minutes and hadn't even been there 10 minutes before they ordered they got their food. The lousy waitress we had was sitting loudly talking and cussing & swearing loudly with those kids sitting not far from her loud voices & friends. I went up to complain about never getting the rolls for either meal, the lousy service and waitress, no apology, no sorry or I don't know whats going on. The lousy waitress has the nerve to ask me if I want the rolls, I didn't leave a tip and I've never ever done that before. It was so horrible, I couldn't believe it. I'd never go back here again, after being a customer for almost 20 years. They took my money and the attitude of who gives a poppie, we got paid.

3  Thank tj v

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Very nice atmosphere, and food is delicious. Just make sure you check the size of pizza before ordering, or you'll walk homewith a huge "doggie bag" as I did. The restrant was ustling with people on our visit. The selection of food is good, and the hearty portions reminds me of the Italian country side.
Sicily's is BYOB, and they have a sister in Frisco (Luigi's)

Reviewed October 9, 2012

This is a nice reasonably priced family restaurant with great food. It's a come as you are place with a large menu as well as pizza and good service.
Not a romantic night out but a great place to eat and enjoy.

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Nice little place, lots of regulars. Great food, the Sicilian style pizza is HUGE!! It's not a frilly place but for the money you can't do better. It's also bring your own wine, so that's kind of nice.
Most of the servers seemed great, ours however was beyond AWFUL!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Generous portions, reasonable prices. We eat at Sicily's frequently. It's definitely one of those places "where everybody knows your name", if you're a regular customer. We usually take half our entrees home to warm up another day. Typical check for two of us, including tip, is about $25. Alfredo sauce usually needs more salt, that's the only thing we have to add. Look out for the chicken diablo, it's fiery HOT!!! You can order almost any special, featured or not. It is BYOB, they have glasses, but don't sell alcoholic beverages.