“Terrible service”
Review of Wasabi Sushi & Grill - CLOSED

Wasabi Sushi & Grill
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Our server was very rude. Even after I told her I was not ordering based on how rude she was and that we would not be back again- she had no response. She took away my menu and walked away. They do not care about customers here. Go to Okeda its right around the corner and the food and service are great.

2  Thank jmcfadin
There are newer reviews for Wasabi Sushi & Grill

Reviewed October 20, 2008

I just ate there on Saturday ..granted I just moved from New York and maybe I am just used of a very high quaility..but this was very average..didn't seem fresh ,most likely frozen fish. I guess fresh fish just costs too much to get here .. inexpensive but you really get what you pay for with sushi,,,staff were great ..but the sushi chief looked about 14years old ,,which doesn’t inspire too much confidence ,,

1  Thank croomabu
Reviewed October 24, 2006

My experience at Wasabi was excellent. The service was great. I never wanted for anything. My server was very knowligable about everything on the menu. The suhi and sashimi was top notch and the tempura was perfectly battered and charmingly served in a large decorative structure. I will be returning soon. Try the Alamo roll.