“Disappointed.”

Dos Charros Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 301 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been coming here for ten years. This is the very first time I have been very dis-pleased with this establishment. The food has always been decent with very friendly service but this evening (March 4, 2014), it is awful. Currently I have been sitting for 30 min without a drink order. It appears that they are trying but unfortunately failing miserably. My wife witnessed the hostess tell a bus boy to bus tables when he was trying to help seat people standing at the door for 10 min. My wife speak Spanish fluently and understood every word as she talked down to him. Overall we love this place and will be back. I hope they redeem themselves next time.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Dos Charros has fabulous food and margaritas served by an excellent and very knowledgeable waitstaff. My family and I have also used them for catering small events and the cost is better than similar restaurants. I highly recommend them for family dinners as well as date night.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We love Dos Charros. The food is exactly what we like for Tex Mex. The chips are always fresh and crispy; the hot sauce is yummy. The main dishes are consistently great. The service is FAST and friendly. The best!

1  Thank RNinTx
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great family place to have wonderful Mexican food. Margaritas are excellent. Service is quick and attentive.

1  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed July 21, 2012

> Food always good and fresh.
> Carne asada / beef fajita is best we've found anywhere. Tender and moist, delicious marinade, smoky.
> Honest pour on top shelf margaritas
> Reasonable prices