“Good food, great service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ichiban Asian Cuisine
Ranked #135 of 326 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed June 12, 2016

I love their lunch specials where you can get a smaller portion of a traditional dish with an egg roll and a cup of soup. They also have a bento dish with a similar small size dish plus a few pieces of california roll, and dumplings. Good stuff and the staff is always friendly.

Reviewed March 17, 2016

Great for takeout and very convenient. I've ordered many times and have always been pleased with the quality. Enjoy a warm sake while you wait.....

Reviewed February 29, 2016

I went with two friends and we all enjoyed our lunch. I had the Shrimp and Vegetable Tempura. It was good but not killer great. One of my friends had the Beef Broccoli and she said it was good but she's not really a foodie (that's probably why she's so tiny). My other friend had the Beef Lo Mein and couldn't stop raving. I'm going to try that next time.She also said she's very picky about egg rolls and really like theirs so I'm going for that too next time.

Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

We have been looking for a good local Chinese restaurant, having moved here from Garland.
Ichiban is filling that role very well.
Been here twice and pleased both times.
The egg drop soup is very light and tasty with just the right touch of egg and corn.
The combo fried rice and egg foo young dishes did not disappoint.
Portions are ample and good for two.
Iced tea is kept refilled without having to ask.
I have found the service to be efficient and friendly on both visits.
Will definitely be coming back here.

Reviewed December 12, 2015

The first time I ordered, I ordered off the Thai menu and the flat noodle was very dry. Do not eat their want-to-be / wish-to-be Thai food and just go to a real Thai restaurant. The Thai dish that I ordered was disrespectfully nasty.

I decided to give them another chance by ordering their 2 dinner combo. I ordered orange chicken and lo mien. Those dishes were equally nasty. The only thing that was decent was the egg roll and I'm pretty sure that they are premade from another company.

The older woman who was the cashier had a nasty attitude when I did not tip on both togo orders. Each time that I didn't tip, the cashier said something under her breathe in her language and didn't say goodbye when I left. Rude. No one tips of togo orders.