“Excellent Venue for Live Music”
Review of Hank's Texas Grill

Hank's Texas Grill
Ranked #199 of 301 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2012

We love to hear Texas Country music at Hank's. They have a great bar and it is also fun to ride our Harley there on the weekend. The BBQ is great!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

This is where I always take out-of-towners looking for good Texas food/ BBQ.
Chicken is unreal, so tender. BBQ sauce great, I prefer the spicy but sweet is on point too. Ribs, sausage, chopped beef all best in N. Texas

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Great place for real Texas music; my personal recommendation is go when Max Stalling is in town; along with Robert Earl Keen, Bruce Robison, and a few others, Max is one of the greatest living Texas singer-songwriters out there.

Eat well, be well, live happy. Boots Davis

Reviewed November 28, 2011

We go to Hanks fairly often. You can always depend on good burgers and drinks.....and a ooh time. Weekends has live music.

1  Thank Jack2148
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We went to Hank's on our last night in TX. Wish we would have gone earlier so we could of had some of their great bbq sauce twice! I had the sliced brisket sandwich and my husband and son had the chopped beef sandwich. They bring a rack of sauces to the table and you add your own. All were good but I used the sweet one. Both my husband and son mixed the sweet with the spicy. The prices were good and so was the service. We will definitely be going back when we drive through McKinney in December.

They need to bottle their sauce or sell the recipe. Rudy's has nothing on Hank's.