“Excellent seafood”

Rockfish Seafood Grill
Ranked #20 of 296 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We visited the Rockfish after driving from Michigan to Texas overnight in one sweep. So, we were a little nutty and famished on a fine sunny afternoon. This place is all around an excellent restaurant. Our server was amazing....polite and prompt on all of our needs. There are a variety of seafood dishes to choose from and even options for those not interested in seafood. I don't remember my exact dish but it was fish with some sort of crab combination in a lemon cream sauce. It did not disappoint. Visit this place...your taste buds will thank you.

2  Thank lovesource1

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This restaurant is consistently great. It is hard to find a seafood restaurant that serves more than catfish or salmon at reasonable prices. I wish they had senior discounts so that we could eat there 5 days a week... They have a varied menu of several types of fish that can be grilled, fried etc. I was not a fish lover until I started eating at Rockfish. Love the coleslaw and rolls too! Need a Rockfish restaurant in Frisco, TX!!

1  Thank jstamptemp
Reviewed March 21, 2014

We went here based on other reviews and we are glad we did. The service was great. We were seated right away. Our order was taken quickly by a very friendly young lady "Kaitlyn". The food came out hot a delicious. We enjoyed just about everything. The calamari appetizer was a bit chewy, but that is my only complaint.

1  Thank LeAnn G
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Value Value Value.... great fish great prices and casual atmosphere.. great for quick service. The food was excellent and the price wa very reasonable.

1  Thank Bud K
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My grandson and I dined here in the afternoon and found few people in the restaurant. The service was decent, considering the small number of diners, but the food was outstanding. We had the Texas Tilapia special and Mahi Mahi. the fish was fresh and very well prepared.

1  Thank David T