“Excellent quality and so clean ”
Review of CherryBerry

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
CherryBerry
Ranked #179 of 329 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

The owner takes such pride in this store. She keeps everything very clean and is friendly with everyone. The toppings are in a dispenser so no germs can get in from people checking them out. There are many flavors and some rotate seasonally. I recommend cherry berry over any other frozen yogurt store.

Reviewed July 7, 2015

went there with family and had coupon for 50% off one item, up to a certain amount. cashier told me it only applied to a certain item (lowest priced item on the ticket) which was not stated on the coupon at all.

needless to say, while the yogurt was good, the price was not.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

I often shop at the WalMart close to this yogurt shop, so I am often in the area. My daughter and I went here one day and bought some frozen yogurt. It is one of those self serve places. They have a lot of varieties of both yogurt and toppings. My favorite is vanilla bean. I also like the toasted coconut. The place was clean and the staff was nice.