“Tasty cakes for party”

Ranked #5 of 10 Dessert in McKinney
McTown Texas
“Tasty cakes for party”
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

I got the bundtinis for a holiday party. The 3 flavor mixture was a good variety. The lemon are the best. Also, the cakes freeze very well. they are a bit expensive but very dependable flavors.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Celestial-Mctown

Dallas, Texas
“It was good with the price I paid”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I bought the Living social coupon and I used it for my boy's birthday cake. The lemon flavor was good. But I don't thing the original price would be a good deal

Visited September 2013
“OMG! Delicious!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

First tasted these cakes at an office party and couldn't believe how good they were. I have now taken them to multiple family functions with nothing but rave reviews. I have only had the larger cakes and not the mini's, but all mine have been moist and delicious! They are pricey, about $30, but I'd spend $20 baking anyway, and they are so pretty! Highly Recommend!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank H2theK44
“Not so Tasty....”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

My daughter stopped here and brought home a bunch of their mini bundlets in different flavors. We still have most of them sitting on our dining room table uneaten. Sweets don't usually last very long at our house, but these will probably end up in the trash. I am sure they are not so fresh now. They just weren't that good. They were okay I guess, but certainly unremarkable. Also, they are too expensive. We will not be repeat customers.

• Visited May 2013