“Fun Course to play” 4 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fun Course to play”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have played several times and my go-to course for visiting friends. We'll maintained. They recently repaired all the sand traps and up-dated th GPS units. The 6-6-6 layout makes for a fun afternoon. Hole 11 can be a real challenge if you hit an errant second shot. Practice facilities and snack bar are available. Senior rates on Tuesday about $32.00 including tax.

Visited March 2014

Frisco, TX
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Unique layout makes for a good afternoon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Only course I have played (though I am sure there are others out there) where you get 6 each of Par 3's, 4's, and 5's. As they say, you get to use evey club in the bag (you may need 'em all on hole #9, 585yds from the blues). Ball placement is key on several holes, but birdies are there for the taking, especially on some of the longer holes if the wind is right. $65 for a Saturday morning is a good value. Hole #11 is my nemesis, with water off the tee, and a creek messing with your second shot; A tough little par 5. My favorite hole is the par-5 #17, 484yds from the blues. You have to cut the corner, or you may have to cut the water on your next shot. Birdie opportunity. Probably 30-40 minute drive from DFW airport.

Visited April 2013
McKinney, Texas
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“We'll groomed by you pay for it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

It's nice they have 6 of each par 3,4,5. That's fun. A couple tough hole with some forgiving ones. A good mix of wide fairways. Paid $70 total for Sunday morning. I would have enjoyed myself more had it been close to the $50 range. Nice carts with GPS.

Visited April 2013

Been to WestRidge Golf Course? Share your experiences!