“Love this place!!”

Razzoo's Cajun Cafe
Ranked #26 of 316 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: If you’re in the area and you’re craving some catfish (or crawfish, or shrimp, or red beans…), stop by and get yourself a Razzoo’s fix.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I loved the food. The place is a little crowded and you will have to wait around 15 minutes to get a table because you will be put on a waiting list, but I really enjoyed the food and each of my three teenagers did and my husband. My family is from New Rhodes Louisiana and I have grown up on Cajun food my entire life. I have two uncles and my father that own Cajun restaurants and I believe this to be one of the best Cajun restaurants that I have ever ate at. I had the fried alligator, fried catfish and crawfish etoufee. I loved it. I even got me a shirt.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My best friend and her family took me here on my visit. Her boyfriend and I share a love of Cajun food. He suggested the Cajun combo skillet as that is what he usually orders. Since I couldn’t decide and it seemed to have a little of everything, I ordered it. It had Cajun grilled Andouille sausage, shrimp creole, etoufee, and red beans n rice. Everything was wonderful. It was too much food to finish in one meal so I took the leftovers home. The next morning I had an awesome Cajun breakfast and everything still tasted great.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Well, I guess I should have drove the extra miles and gone to Papadeux. An all around let down. Menu was lacking. Service poor and food was just as the other review said bland. The only nice thing I can say is it is a nice building.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

For a Cajun restaurant, the food is very bland. Fried catfish had no salt or other seasoning. I add Razzos hot sauce wish had little flavor. The corn on the cob was awful. No taste and over cooked. All food was lacking in Cajun spice.

Been to Razzoo's Cajun Cafe? Share your experiences!