“Impressive Burgers”

MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
Ranked #94 of 329 Restaurants in McKinney
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Finally tried a Mooyah Burger and had to return the following day for another mouth-watering burger! The fresh bun with individualized toppings to compliment the juicy hamburger have me in burger Connoisseur heaven. Rarely do I find myself falling head over heals for fast food. Hats off to Mooyah!

Reviewed July 28, 2017

Nom was in the mood for a burger on a Sunday evening, and who was Om to argue! Off to Mooyah we went, only a few minutes away!

Om: So happy that Nom suggested a burger because it really hit the spot! This Mooyah is kind of tucked away in a small shopping center along with a few other restaurants. The restaurant was clean and there was no line, so we put in our order immediately. I had a Mooyah bacon cheeseburger with a small fry, the latter of which was free because I installed their app on my phone. Yea, I know that they really have become a chain now, and people will always have their perception of a “chain restaurant”, but they really do serve up a good burger, and they serve it up fast! Good thickness to the patty with fresh condiments can make a basic burger look pretty formidable. It was a GOOD burger! The fries were hot and salty. My only gripe is that they are kind of expensive – about $20 for two pretty basic burgers and a small fry. Still, happy that my wonderful Nom suggested a burger, it was really good!

Nom: It was just one of those days when you know exactly what you want but the question is where do you go to get it! I wanted a good juicy thick burger…not too many places serve one of those up. I can’t even say that Mooyah serves a thick burger, but they do make a very good burger. I like that they make it fresh and they use egg buns. Both a plus for me. I just had a cheeseburger and I got what I expected which I appreciate very much. It comes out nice and hot and fresh, very tasty! They are expensive for a chain burger but again sometimes it’s worth it to get a hot burger just the way you ordered it! Really happy my handsome love wanted a burger too!!!

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Burger and this is one of those burger plates that is actually hard to finish. It was delicious but also had huge portions. A must try recommendation.

Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

So... usually the food at Mooyah is wonderful and we usually visit the Mooyah in Frisco on Main st but today we tried this one and what a mistake. We called the order in and 50 mins later we had our food. Now we didn't order the whole menu - 6 burgers nothing difficult. The staff was only kids and they were moving in SSSSLLLOOOWW MOTION!! And this location does not accept online orders - what the hey- ? Thanks we will stick to our regular Frisco location.

Reviewed January 4, 2017

Great made fresh daily burgers and buns. There a lot of different toppings you can order for your burger. The food came out great and my wife said that was one of the best burgers she had ever eaten. She even told the wait staff, " We will be back " and that says a lot for her.