“Consistently Delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Oahu, Hawaii
“Consistently Delicious”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Every time I visit my family here, we eat here at least once. I know it's delicious food & I try to order something different each time. This time I had the steak fajita salad with the avocado ranch dressing...yummm! The chips & queso was also good. When I placed my order to the time it was ready, only 10 minutes passed. We fed 4 adults& 2 kids for under $65 & everyone had a happy belly after. So go to Fuzzy's if you too want a happy belly!

• Visited June 2014

McKinney, Texas
“Great people & good food”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We often visit Fuzzy's Taco Shop in McKinney. The food is good and the people that work there are great!

Visited December 2013
“Good experience!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This restaurant has a nice feel - good lighting, outside patio seating and music. I really enjoy the tamales and chicken/beef tacos. I would definitely recomment the queso - it's REALLY good for a fast-paced type of restaurant! I have never been disappointed at this establishment.

• Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great food, eat a little, eat a lot”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The thing that I love about Fuzzy's Tacos is that not only do they have great tasting food, but depending on your appetite, you can eat a little or a lot. My favorite is the grilled shrimp tacos. I like their salads too. And their queso. The rest of the family likes the cheese quesadillas and the chicken fajitas. Sometimes the beef fajita meat can be a little chewy. I also like the fact that you can bring back one of their souvenir cups that you bought on a previous visit, use it for your drink and get charged only a buck as a "refill". They carry Coke products here and stronger stuff for the adults.This place is also easy on the wallet. It can get crowded at times, but depending on the weather, you can get a table out on the covered patio. This place is one of our regular spots to eat out at.

• Visited March 2013
McKinney, Texas
“Fuzzy's has great Mexican food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great place to get Mexican food and lot's of it. Best tamales dinner & shredded beef burritos around at a resonable price.

• Visited February 2013