“the mudbug tacos are DA BOMB!!!”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #58 of 302 Restaurants in McKinney
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I ate brunch there yesterday morning & had a taco plate with a crawfish (aka mudbug) taco and a pork taco with refried beans & Mexican potatoes. My chihuahuas love the taco meat also. When we get TO GO orders, we always have help finishing our food. Since I live & work in McKinney, delivery would make this place just about perfect for this type of fast meal! Fuzzy's is one of my top 3 taco places & the only one with a Mckinney location.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My grandaughter introduced me to Fuzzy's and I do love their tacos.The menu is large but my favorites are the crayfish or shrimp tempura tacos. It's time to branch out and try some of their other specialities! It's a quick meal (eat in or carry-out) and the kids love the cilantro/lime rice.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here. We both had a taco, enchilada with sides of cilantro lime rice and beans. The taste of the food was pretty good, but it was cold. You order at the counter and they give you a square that lights up and you go up to the cooks and pick up your food. I picked up our two plates, got to the table and noticed our tacos were missing. I went back and found two tacos in baskets on another tray and assumed they were ours. I asked the cooks, but no response. The hot sauce is on the table, but it is just watery runny hot stuff. If you want salsa and chips, you pay extra. For me, this is a place of no return. I will be spending my money at one of the many "good" Mexican restaurants. I do give them one star for the atmosphere.

2  Thank johnniemaxine