“Elegance” 5 of 5 stars
Review of McKinney Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in McKinney
McKinney Bed and Breakfast
You added McKinney Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
406 Parker Street, McKinney, TX 75069   |
Special Deal
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #1 of 5 McKinney B&B and Inns
Flower Mound, Texas
“Elegance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was hoping to get my wife away for an evening just to unwind, relax, and refurbish. What we experienced with Vicki and Mckinney B&B exceeded all my expectations. Vicki and her family really care about people -- not that normal care of providing good service so that folks will return and spread the word, but a caring about the happiness of each and every guest. The accommodations were elegant, the service extraordinary, and the food unbelievable. This rooms are expensive, but the experience is more that worth it. We cannot say anything to properly describe how wonderful our stay was.

Room Tip: You will need to call ahead of time to secure a room as McKinney is a very desirable location.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank chuckbianco
Vicki H, Owner at McKinney Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dearest Chuck - You and Pat will always stand out to me (in our first months of being open) as the kind of people that make every second of our hard work worth it. Getting to meet you, to sit and visit, to connect the way we did, was a blessing to me! I don't know if I ever told you this, but that day that you called me to book, we were going to take the next night off, our first in several weeks. But then you told me how you wanted to "whisk" you wife away because she had just organized a retreat and needed a little R&R. I was hooked. I HAD TO MEET YOU, and I am so glad I listened to my heart and told you to come on! Hope to see you again one of these days! (And you will take advantage of my awesome new senior adult rate!!!) Love you both!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My friends and I stayed here over the weekend and haven't been able to stop talking about it. We love everything about McKinney B&B. The service was way beyond our expectation, the food was AMAZING and plentiful and the rooms were roomy and comfy. The upstairs room can accommodate up to 8 people; it has plenty of beds and couches which can be used as beds. There is also a good size sitting area right outside the room. If you are staying in McKinney, this is the place to be. It's about a 10 minute walk to the square where all the restaurants, antique and other unique shops are. We will stay at the McKinney B&B again whenever we return to the area.

Room Tip: The Green Room is perfect for couples, it is very cute. The Family "Sweet" is upstairs, i...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank TripItPris
Thank you for this kind review! I am just now seeing it (gasp!) and it means so much to me, especially given the situation (my absence, ahem!!) around your visit! Please come back one day so we can actually meet!! And thank you again for choosing McKBnB!
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just returned from a "girls trip" to the McKinney Bed and Breakfast and we can't wait to return! McKinney Bed and Breakfast is an easy walk to the downtown square where you will find many unique shops and fantastic local restaurants. We stayed in the Family Sweet and it is the perfect spot for good friends to gather. It is the only room upstairs and can comfortably sleep 6. In addition to the bedroom and lovely spacious bathroom there is a wonderful sitting area with 2 love seats.
Vicki is a wonderful hostess and is a joy to get to know! Our room came complete with plenty of free bottled water and snacks, wine glasses, and a wine bottle opener. There is also a great supply of board games.
We enjoyed a DELICIOUS breakfast on her wonderful front porch before returning to the square for a second day of shopping.
I highly recommend McKinney Bed and Breakfast and hope to visit Vicki on a regular basis either with friends or for a quiet weekend away with my husband.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank KEBDallas
March 2013?! This review is so sweet, and it was the very first one that we got on Trip Advisor, and I am just now figuring all this out! So thankful that you and your pal were able to get away for a night and can't wait to see you again in a couple of weeks! Thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near McKinney
The Grand Hotel
#5 of 15 in McKinney
4.0 of 5 stars 70 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites McKinney
BEST WESTERN PLUS McKinney Inn & Suites

Been to McKinney Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!